I’ve been in a long hiatus this past few weeks with my usual reason – school. Fortunately, I survived last semester and now I’m back!! This post is a long overdue as usual haha. All the photos were a month old already and there are some changes but there’s no major change so here’s my post about WHAT’S INSIDE MY BAG!!
I’m currently using my backpack going to school because I’m cool like that hahaha kidding. I got this bag from Forever 21. I’m not supposed to buy this but it caught my eyes and I think we’re meant to be so.. HA!
It’s not so big but not so small, just the usual backpack so it’s convenient for me. It has outside pocket just like the ordinary backpack. It also has pockets on the inside, one with a zipper in the back part and one open pocket for hair pin, headphones or whatever little thing in the front part. Do I make sense? Hahaha.
ANYWAY! Because I don’t have anywhere to go to except for school all the things inside my bag are school related but it’s boring so I don’t include all the school requirements anymore. I only include all the things I usually bring every day.
1. Plastic envelope from National Bookstore that contains all my important school documents, tuition fee receipt, certificate and such. And you know, a piece of paper with Mrs. Tomlinson on it hahaha.
2. I don’t have a car yet so I need to commute going to school and braving the heat in the process that’s why I always bring my tumbler with me. Also, I’m always whole day in school so I need to rehydrate. Health is wealth, drink more water!
3. Planner that I got from Starbucks that keeps me in check with my schedule for the day. Though, I always compromise with my schedule haha.
4. Phineas and Ferb notebook where I write all my notes and random quotes and blog ideas. (I forgot what episode is this, any help?)
5. Wallet for paper bills, receipt, card, etc.
These are the things inside the outside pocket of my bag.
6. School ID because same as all the school, we have “NO ID, NO ENTRY” policy.
7. Minnie Mouse pencil, all the way from Hong Kong. A gift from my group mate!
8. Mechanical eraser for, well, erasing my pencil mistakes haha.
9. Mechanical pencil that I use for jotting down notes when I’m lazy, which is every time..
10. Comb that I barely use. You know, just for emergencies hahaha.
11. Mirror that I use to check if my face still fresh or something. I can be vain sometimes.
And these are the things inside those little pockets.
12. Coin purse that I got all the way from Bicol. Magayon means maganda, pretty, beautiful that really fits me. CHOSS!
13. Samsung phone that I barely use anymore.
14. HTC phone that I use all the time.
15. Headphone because I can’t live without music. HA!
I barely bring make up kit anymore because I’m testing my make up’s staying power haha. But when I do, these are things inside my make up kit.
16. Celeteque BB Cream that I don’t use anymore. I now use Skinfood Aloe Sun BB Cream.
17. Celeteque moisturizer that I use before putting my BB Cream. Of course. Duh.
18. Rimmel London Scandal Eyes mascara. My all time favorite mascara!!
19. Eyelash curler that I got from Watson because I don’t have money to spend on high-end eyelash curler. Poor kid.
20. IN2IT Waterproof Eyebrow Kit that I’m using for a very very long time now.
21. Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder in transparent. This powder works like magic. I love this!
22. Mac concealer to conceal the baggage under my eyes caused by all the all-nighters I had.
23. MUA Kiss You lipstick in Rock Me Louis because why not?!
24. Carmex lip balm that I put before my lipstick.
25. Nyx matte lip cream that I use every time!
So there! I don’t bring a lot as you can see because it’s bad for my health haha. I’m not allowed to bring heavy things. And I only read books using my phone these past few months and it’s heartbreaking, I miss the smell of books.
I hope you guys enjoy this!